Monday, July 18, 2011

Harrison at 4 months / Parker at 21 months

Harrison continues to grow and grow each day. He now weighs 15 lbs 5 ozs and is 24 1/2 inches long. We are slowly weaning off the hypoallergenic formula and onto a regular milk-based formula...keeping my fingers crossed that he does not react. If I can get him off of the expensive formula, then I can quit pumping...YEAH!!!! It is very difficult to pump 5-6 times per day, work full time, and have a toddler screaming at you and trying to sit in your lap while you are pumping.

Parker continues to be such a blessing. He does not know a stranger and greets everyone at school like he owns the place. The terrible 2's have started early and can be really trying for both David and I's patience. If he could live outside, I think he would. There are many nights when he throws himself on the ground in front of the door and screams "outside." Its hard to reason with a 21 month old but we keep trying. He now weighs 28 lbs.

Below are pics taken in the past month or so....ENJOY!!!





Thanks you Christy and Avery for my cute outfit!!!



My handsome man with his new haircut. He makes me melt!!!

Granny with Parker and Harrison on her birthday.

Aunt Katy and Parker waiting to eat dinner.

Harrison hanging out while everyone else eats.



Harrison is a worm...he can flip himself over no matter where he is.

My two handsome boys!!





Harrison is not too happy about going to church. Parker and dad on a trail walk. Parker was not much on walking.




Playing in the pool one weekend.







Harrison has started grabbing and playing with toys. I forgot how cute it is when they first start discovering they have hands.

Here is a picture of Parker eating an apple. He would take a bite and then spit out the skin. I convienced him to put the skin on the entertainment center rather than on the floor. My dirt devil came in handy this day.



Harrison with Grandma and Grandpa LP on July 4th.





Dad and Parker swimming on July 4th.

Parker just loves to play with Harrison and cannot wait for him to get mobile.



Parker is obsessed with wearing David and I's shoes. He is wearing a pair of my heels and doing a pretty good job walking in them.

Parker being a big baby and sitting in Harrison's Bumbo.



Getting his haircut for the first time. He screamed until they started a movie and then he was comatosed.