Just a little update on Harrison...He weighs 12 lbs 6 ozs and is doing much better. We still have our colic moments but the milk and soy free formula is helping a lot. His skin has cleared up and he is not screaming as much as before. Both boys will be starting "school" in a week and I will be returning to work on a part-time basis. Hopefully everything will continue to get better for Harrison and he will eventually grow out of his milk and soy allergy. One thing that Harrison can do is roll over when he is put on his stomach.....I know...he is only 2 months but it is the truth. He rolled over for the first time at the doctors office and we both did a double take. I do not think Parker rolled until he was at least 4-5 months old but I cannot remember exactly when. As for Parker, he continues to grow up and talk more and more each day. He is an avid golfer now and really has a great swing. I have never seen a kid who wants to be outside as much as Parker does. If you come over to our house, be ready to take him outside because he does not care who you are, as long as you let him out the door.