Saturday, October 2, 2010

Parker at 10-11 months

I know it has been a while since I have updated the blog but our computer has been on the outs and I finally got it back working again. I need to really invest in a laptop but I am cheap right now. There are quite a few pictures of what Parker has been up to lately. He weighs 23 lbs and will turn 1 year old in a week and a 1/2. He has started walking and is running all over the place. He claps for himself with anything he does. He can put a basketball in a hoop and loves to hit his golf balls around the house.
Parker and Dad with the Ape at the zoo.
Parker trying to get off of the ape at the zoo.
Parker checking out the sea turtles.

Drinking his water before church.

Parker with Aunt Jue.