Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Parker at 5 months

So I am a little late with the 5 month update since he is 5 1/2 months...sorry!! Parker is doing so well and is growing by the minute...as you can tell. He cannot get enough of oatmeal, rice cereal, and carrots. He could do without squash and green peas but we are still trying. Sweet potatoes or green beans are on the menu for this weekend....YEAH!!! His new trick is being able to sit up by himself and play with his toys for a little bit. He still falls over if he leans backwards. Rolling is not his favorite thing.....he is boycotting it at the moment, but he is able to do it when he wants. Parker loves going to school with all the girls...he is still the only boy in the class. He is becoming more and more vocal and figuring out that he has a tongue and it helps him make noises. David and I love every minute that we are with him!!!

































Seriously MOM...no more pictures!!!













I am outgrowing my monkey!!!












Sarah gave me this bib....she must have known that I would love food!!!